It’s only two weeks until the 2017 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC). This year’s conference is set to deliver hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. But did you know that the IEOC is the highest-attended event that NFPA offers its members? That’s because the conference content and networking makes it one of best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry.
Delivering a wealth of conference content that examines industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs from some of the most reputable experts in their fields, the conference attracts a vast number of supply chain partners both members and non-members alike.
The line-up of speakers and activities at the IEOC is top notch and includes…
- US Market Outlook and its Effect on World Economies – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Growth Expectations and the Impact of Trumpanomics – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Tom Runiewicz, IHS Markit
- Energy and Metals Commodities Outlook – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology
- Future of Manufacturing – Kevin Surace, Appvance
- Global Outlook on Machinery Production and Industrial Automation Capital Expenditure – Mark Watson, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament
- IEOC Welcome Reception
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
- IEOC Networking Breakfast
- Committee and Council Meetings
If you’re looking for some solutions for your strategic planning process, please come and join NFPA at the IEOC and find the answers you’ve been looking for.
To register or for more IEOC information, please click HERE.
To see “Who’s Coming” to the IEOC, please click HERE.
Any IEOC questions? Contact Eric Armstrong at email@example.com or 414-778-3372.