3,623 Students Introduced to Fluid Power in 2016
NFPA workforce programs, such as the Fluid Power Action Challenge, fluid power classroom activities, and Student Career Connection events taught a total of 3,623 students about fluid power in 2016. With the help of the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation, we were able to help more schools participate in the challenges, bring fluid power to their classrooms and build fluid power kits, and also visit local companies to talk to experts and learn more about the fluid power industry.
Many thanks to all of the NFPA members involved in workforce programs for schools. Your help and support make these events a success and change the lives of young students.
If you are interested in participating in an upcoming challenge, please check out our scheduled Fluid Power Action Challenges. Maybe there is one in your area, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to start your own!
- Cooper Middle School – Austell, Georgia – Challenge Day – January 27, 2017
- FORCE America – Alexandria, Minnesota – Challenge Day – February 22, 2017
- Daman – Mishawaka, Indiana – Challenge Day – March 3, 2017
- Bennett’s Mill Middle School – Fayetteville, Georgia – Challenge Day – March 3, 2017
- Parker – Chagrin Falls, Ohio – Challenge Day – March 10, 2017
- Wojanis – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Challenge Day – March 23, 2017
- Master Pneumatic, Inc – Detroit, Michigan – Challenge Day – March 28, 2017
- Price Engineering – Pewaukee, Wisconsin – Challenge Day – March 31, 2017
- Cleveland Community College – Shelby, North Carolina – Challenge Day – May 2, 2017
- Purdue University – Columbus, Indiana – Challenge Day – May 13, 2017