Event App Available for Annual Conference
With less than a month until the 2017 Annual Conference, NFPA has been working hard to make sure attendees have the best experience possible.
The NFPA Events app, available for both iPhone and Android devices, is sponsored by AVENTICS Corporation. With NFPA Events, users are able to simply go to either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download. The app will be updated and used for each annual event in the future. Simply download once and you’re set for all future NFPA events that will have app support.
With NFPA Events, you always stay in the loop with push notifications, resort maps, daily schedules, speaker information and more:
- View the conference schedule, explore sessions, and see a list of other attendees.
- Create your own personal schedule.
- Access location and speaker information.
- Participate in speaker presentation Q&A at the conference.
- Expand your professional network by interacting with a real-time feed of all event activity, showcasing which sessions are popular, event photos, and discussion topics.
Download the app today in either the Apple App Store or Google Play, and don’t forget to join us in Maui. With engaging speakers and exciting networking opportunities, the 2017 Annual Conference is an event you won’t want to miss.
Note: Attendees already registered for the 2017 Annual Conference can access the portion of the app dedicated to that event using the email used to register for the conference and “nfpa2017” as the initial password.