Year after year, the Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) has been the premier economic event that offers hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. The 2017 conference has built off of previous years to offer attendees a number of new opportunities to network, learn, and otherwise get the most out of the event.
- 2017 Stats Toolkit “IEOC DRAWING” – NFPA members who have a registered Stats Toolkit account by June 16, 2017 will be entered in a drawing to receive a 50% discount on their 2017 IEOC registration. Learn more about the drawing here.
Networking and Engagement
- Technology Roadmap Forum and Lunch – Aside from the Future Leaders Lunch and traditional Networking Lunch, NFPA has added a lunch event that allows attendees to learn more about how NFPA is informing and advancing our industry’s efforts to address the technology needs of our customers.
- IEOC Networking/Council Breakfast – Not only enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites, but also engage in one of three casual council meetings. The Supplier, Distributor, and Pneumatic councils will host an informal discussion centered around several areas of interest, allowing you the opportunity to learn more about involvement in NFPA councils and committees.
- Industrial Breakout Session – While this breakout session is one of two traditional options you have on Tuesday afternoon, NFPA has completely revamped the speaker/topic line-up this year. Presentations include:
- Opportunities in the Industrial Marketplace – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Global Outlook on Machinery Production and Industrial Automation Capital Expenditure – Mark Watson, IHS Technology
- Future of Manufacturing with Kevin Surace, Appvance – Kevin will draw upon his vast Silicon Valley experience to address topics like artificial intelligence & robotic automation, Internet of Things & big data, sustainability & efficiency, repatriation, and more — all hot topics in our industry.
To register for the IEOC and for more information, CLICK HERE.
Questions? Comments? Contact Eric Armstrong, NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 778-3372.
IEOC Speaker Spotlight
Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
Explore how our ever-changing global economic climate will affect the construction machinery market with David Phillips, the Managing Director of Off-Highway Research, the world’s largest specialist in international construction equipment industry management. From an overview of sales trends by global region, to the structure of sales by product for a given country, David plans to offer you his latest insights during this extremely comprehensive look at the future of fluid power’s most popular customer market.